1) What do you like most about the Women’s Resource Center?
I like that it’s a relaxing and welcoming space that also hosts a lot of cool programs. It’s nice to just go and chat with people, or do homework, but I really enjoy the chance to get involved and have a bit of fun.
2) What is your favorite self-care activity?
Reading or watching a movie (as long as it’s not procrastinating) with a cup of tea and some snacks. I really like to just curl up under the covers, relax, and have some time to myself.
3) Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give yourself 10 years ago?
Well, I would have been 8, so I’m not entirely sure what I was doing wrong. I suppose I would tell myself to stop being an arrogant jerk, even if everyone else is. Find a few friends and stick with them, ignore (politely) everyone else.
1) What food do you love to hate?
Onions. Just. No.
2) What is an item of clothing that makes you feel great/powerful/fabulous when you wear it? (eg: sweatpants, combat boots, grandmother’s earrings, etc.)
Boots, usually black. I love feeling like I’m ready for a zombie apocalypse. Also, I have this jean jacket with a red plaid lining that I call the “lumberjack coat” but, for some reason, that too.