1) How did you get involved with the Women’s Resource Center?
I heard about the Women’s Resource Center when I went to one of their events freshman year. I learned a lot, and was interested to get more involved!
2) What do you like most about the WRC?
I love the warm, welcoming environment at the WRC; everyone is so friendly! It is really a very positive, safe space to come relax and get to know some amazing people, and learn more about current women’s issues.
3) What is your favorite self-care activity?
I love baking, when I have some free time or just want to slow down, I will make muffins, cookies, banana bread, anything delicious!
4) Where are you from/where do you call home? What does this place mean to you?
I am a native to Colorado, born in Littleton. I have an amazing, supportive family, so home is where I can go to relax and let my worries go, completely free from judgment or distress. I also get to play with my puppy 🙂
5) Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give yourself 10 years ago?
I think if I could go back 10 years I would tell myself to slow down a little bit, enjoy being a kid and not wish to grow up so fast. I still have to remind myself of that every day.